Ingredients to prepare Swiss Circles (Indian Style Snacks)
- 4 slices of bread
- 100gm paneer
- 1 capsicum
- 1 tablespoon of tomato ketchup
- Pinch of garam masala
- Salt to taste
- 2 chopped green chili
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoon of cornflour
- 1 cup of breadcrumbs
Preparation Time: 10 min
Cooking Time: 15 min
How to make Swiss Circles (Indian Style Snacks)
1. Take 4 slices of bread and cut the edges of it and keep aside.
2. Take 100gm paneer, mash it and keep aside.
3. In a pan, boil 1 chopped capsicum in enough water and drain the water.
4. In a bowl put the mashed paneer (step 2), boiled capsicum (step 3), 1 tablespoon of tomato ketchup, pinch of garam masala, salt to taste, 2 chopped green chili, 1/4 teaspoon chili powder, 1 tablespoon of butter and mix well.
5. In a bowl put 2 tablespoon of cornflour with little water and make a paste.
6. Put the stuffing (step 4) in the middle of the bread and roll the slice cafe fully and dip in the cornflour batter (step 5).
7. In a plate put 1 cup of breadcrums and roll the bread (step 6) in it.
8. Take a non-stick frying pan and dip fry the breads (step 7) till it become golden brown in color.
9. Cut it in two half.
Swiss Circles (Indian Style Snacks) is ready to serve hot with tomato sauce for evening Snacks.
Please leave your feedback and suggestions in the comments section below. Thank you.