Ingredients for preparing Radha Ballavi
- 1 cup of urad dal
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon roasted cumin powder
- 2 cup of maida
- 1/4 teaspoon hing
- 1 cup of vegetable oil
Preparation Time: 10 min
Cooking Time: 30 min
How to make Radha Ballavi
1. Take 1 cup of urad dal and soak it for over night in enough water.
2. In a mixer grinder put the urad dal into it and add very little water and grind it to make a smooth paste.
3. Take a non-stick frying pan heat 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil and put the urad dal paste, salt to taste, 1/2 teaspoon chili powder, 1/2 teaspoon roasted cumin powder and fry till extra water absorbs.
4. In a bowl put 2 cup of maida, 1/4 teaspoon hing, little salt, 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil and mix it well. Add little by little water and make a soft dough.
5. Make small balls of the dough and press it with hand and put 1 teaspoon of filling in the centre of the ball and close it tightly with hand.
6. Now roll it the size of puri and keep aside.
7. In another non-stick frying pan heat 1 cup of vegetable oil and fry each puri one by one till it become little brown in color.
Radha Ballavi is ready to serve hot with Aloo ki sabji or Chana dal.
Please leave your feedback and suggestions in the comments section below. Thank you.