Ingredients for preparing Quick Veg Sandwich
- 2 capsicums
- 2 carrots
- 1 teaspoon roasted cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 chopped green chili
- salt to taste
- 4 tablespoon curd
- 1 tablespoon tomato ketchup
- 8 bread slices
- 1 teaspoon of butter
Preparation Time: 10 min
Cooking Time: 10 min
How to make Quick Veg Sandwich
1. Take 2 capsicum and cut it into small pieces and boil it in enough water, till it is fully tender. Drain the extra water.
2. Take 2 carrots, peel it off and grate the carrots and keep aside.
3. In a bowl, put the boiled capsicum (step 1), grated carrots (step 2), 1 teaspoon roasted cumin powder,1 teaspoon black pepper,2 chopped green chili and salt to taste and mix well.
4. In a small bowl, put 4 tablespoon curd, 1 tablespoon tomato ketchup, little salt and mix well.
5. Take 8 bread slices and spread the curd mixture (step 4) over the bread pieces and put the stuffing (step 3) over it and cover with another bread slice.
6. Take a non-stick frying pan heat 1 teaspoon of butter and toast the sandwitch on both side till it become golden brown. Cut it into two halves. make the other sandwiches in the same way.
Quick Veg Sandwich is ready to serve hot with sauce for Breakfast/Snacks.
Please leave your feedback and suggestions in the comments section below. Thank you.