Ingredients to prepare Potato Wheels
- 4 medium size potatoes
- salt to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chaat masala powder
- 1/2 teaspoon roasted cumin powder
- 2 cups of maida
- 1 cup of vegetable oil
- little salt
Preparation Time: 15 min
Cooking Time: 20 min
Wait Time: 2hrs
How to make Potato Wheels
1. Take 4 medium size potatoes cut it into two halfs and boil it in enough water. Remove the skin of the potato and mash it.
2. In a bowl put the mashed potatoes and put salt to taste, 1/2 teaspoon red chili powder, 1/2 teaspoon chaat masala powder, 1/2 teaspoon roasted cumin powder and mix well.
3. Take a container and put 2 cups of maida, 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil and little salt. Put little by little water and make a soft dough.
4. Make medium size balls of the dough. Roll it like a paratha in 7-8 inch of diameter.
5. Spread the potato mixer over the paratha (step 4) and roll it, till the end of the paratha and close it tightly.
6. Wrap this rolls in tissue paper and refrigerate for 2hrs.
7. Take the rolls out of the refrigerator, remove the tissue paper and cut them into 7-8 pieces.
Cut each rolled paratha in the same way.
8. Take a non-stick frying pan heat 1 cup of vegetable oil and deep fry the pieces (step 7) till it become golden brown in color. Cook in medium flame.
9. Remove the potato wheels from the pan and place it in the tissue paper.
Potato Wheels is ready to serve hot with sauce for evening snacks.
Please leave your feedback and suggestions in the comments section below. Thank you.