Ingredients to prepare Phirni
- 1 cup of rice
- 1 litre of milk
- 7-8 teaspoon of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of kaju
- 1 tablespoon of almond cut it in slices
- 1 teaspoon of cardamom
- 1 tablespoon of kesar
Preparation Time: 5 min
Cooking Time: 20 min
How to make Phirni
1. Take 1 cup of rice and soak in enough water for 2 hours.
2. In a mixer grinder put the rice (drain the excess water) into it and grind it to a smooth paste.
3. In a bowl put 1 litre of milk and bring it to boil. Then put the rice paste into it and cook till the milk becomes thick.
4. Now put 7-8 teaspoon of sugar, 1 tablespoon of kaju, 1 tablespoon of almond cut it in slices, 1 teaspoon of cardamom and cook for 2-3 mins.
5. At last put 1 tablespoon of kesar mix it well in 2 tablespoon of milk and put it in the phirni. Mix it well. Refrigerate the Phirni.
Phirni is ready to serve cold as a Dessert.
Please leave your feedback and suggestions in the comments section below. Thank you.