Ingredients to prepare Masala paratha from leftover Khichdi
- 1 cup leftover khichadi
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup besan
- 2 teaspoon green chilli
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon asafoetida (Hing)
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoon chopped coriander leafs
- Salt to taste
Preparation Time: 10 min
Cooking Time: 30 min
How to make Masala paratha from leftover Khichdi
1. In a bowl put 1 cup leftover khichdi, 1 cup whole wheat flour, 1/2 cup besan, 2 teaspoon green chilli, salt to taste, 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder, 1/2 teaspoon asafoetida (Hing), 1/2 teaspoon sugar, 2 tablespoon chopped coriander leafs and mix well.
2. Combine all the ingredients and make a soft dough. Add water if required.
3. Divide the dough into 10 equal portion and roll each in 5 inch diameter.
4. Take a non-stick tawa and cook each paratha using little oil till both sides are golden brown in color.
Masala paratha is ready to serve hot with Chuttney or curds.
Please leave your feedback and suggestions in the comments section below. Thank you.