Ingredients for preparing Khajur Imli Ki Chutney (Microwave Oven Version)
- 1 tablespoon tamarind
- 100gm kajur (date)
- 1/4 teaspoon garam masala
- 1/4 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon gur (jaggery)
- little roasted cumin powder
- Little salt
Preparation Time: 5 min
Cooking Time: 15 min
Khajur Imli Ki Chutney (Microwave Oven Version)
1. Soak 1 tablespoon of tamarind in 1 cup of water for 10 mins.
2. In a microwave safe bowl, put the tamarind and water and cook at 100% power for 3-4 mins.
3. In another microwave safe bowl, put 100gm kajur (date), 1/4 teaspoon garam masala, 1/4 teaspoon red chili powder, Little salt, 1 cup of water and mix it well. Cook for 4-5 mins at 100% power.
4. When it becomes soft, add tamarind pulp (step 2), 1 teaspoon gur (jaggery) and microwave at 80% power for 5-6 mins. Stir in between.
5. Sprinkle little roasted cumin powder and mix well.
Khajur Imli Ki Chutney (Microwave Oven Version) is ready to serve with dinner.
Please leave your feedback and suggestions in the comments section below. Thank you.