- Egg white (1 egg)
- 4-5 teaspoon corn
- 1 medium size onion
- 2-3 green chili into small pieces
- Few chopped coriander leaves.
- 1/2 teaspoon of all purpose flour
- 1 cup of vegetable oil
- Salt to taste
Preparation Time: 10 min
Cooking Time: 15 min
How to make Corn Pakoda
1. In a bowl break one egg and take only the white portion of the egg.
2. In another bowl put 4-5 teaspoon of just corn (separated from it’s stem) and boil it into the micro-oven for 3 mins and drain the water.
3. Cut 1 medium size onion into thin medium size pieces, then cut 2-3 green chili into small pieces, and few chopped coriander leaves.
4. Put all contents of step 3 into the bowl (step 2) and mix 1/2 teaspoon of all purpose flour, salt to taste and egg white (step 1).
5. Take a non-stick frying pan and heat 1 cup of vegetable oil and put the mixture (step 4) into oil (1 teaspoon of mixture at a time) and fry till it becomes golden brown.
Corn Fry (Bhutta Pakoda) is ready to serve hot with tomato sauce.
Please leave your feedback and suggestions in the comments section below. Thank you.