Ingredients for preparing Chili Potato
- 4 potatoes
- 4 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon of chopped garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon of ginger
- 1 teaspoon of chopped green chili
- 1 teaspoon tomato ketchup
- 2 tablespoon of soya sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon chili sauce
- salt to taste
- 2 teaspoon of cornflour
Preparation Time: 10 min
Cooking Time: 10 min
How to make Chili Potato
1. Take 4 potatoes and boiled it in enough water, remove the skin of the potato and keep aside.
2. Cut the potatoes into long pieces like finger.
3. Take a non-stick frying pan heat 4 tablespoon of vegetable oil and fry the potatoes with little salt till it become little brown in color and keep aside.
4. In the same oil, add 1 teaspoon of chopped garlic, 1/2 teaspoon of ginger, 1 teaspoon of chopped green chili and fry for few mins.
5. Add the fried potato, 1 teaspoon tomato ketchup, 2 tablespoon of soya sauce, 1/2 teaspoon chili sauce, salt to taste and cook for 2 mins.
6. In a small bowl add 2 teaspoon of cornflour and mix well. Add the mixture into the pan (step 5) and cook for another 2 mins.
Garnish with spring onions
Chili Potato is ready to serve hot with Lachha Paratha.
Please leave your feedback and suggestions in the comments section below. Thank you.