Ingredients for preparing Besani Tukre
- 250gm besan
- Salt to taste
- 2 chopped green chili
- 1.5 cup of chopped spinach
- 1/4 teaspoon asafoetida (Hing)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala
- 1/4 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon amchoor (dry mango powder)
Preparation Time: 5 min
Cooking Time: 15 min
How to make Besani Tukre using Sandwich Maker
1. In a bowl put 250gm besan, salt to taste, 2 chopped green chili, 1.5 cup of chopped spinach, 1/4 teaspoon asafoetida (Hing), 1 tablespoon oil, 1/2 teaspoon garam masala, 1/4 teaspoon red chili powder, 1/4 teaspoon amchoor, 1 teaspoon salt to taste and 3/4 cup of water and mix well. The batter is ready.
2. Take a toaster and grease with little oil and preheat it for 2 mins. Then pour a little batter into the toaster. Cook for 15 mins and turn to make the other side crisp too.
3. Remove from toaster after a few mins.
Tips: You can add finely chopped onions and chat masala to make this dish even more tasty and yummy.
Serve hot with green chutney or tomato ketchup
Please leave your feedback and suggestions in the comments section below. Thank you.