Ingredients for preparing Besan ka Cheela (Papra) with Cheese
- 2 cups of gram flour
- salt to taste
- 1/2 cup fenugreek leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chat masala powder
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 onion
- vegetable oil
- Some grated Paneer
- Grated cheese
- Chili Powder
Preparation Time: 10 min
Cooking Time: 25 min
How to make Besan ka Cheela (Papra) with Cheese
1. In a bowl put 2 cups of gram flour, salt to taste, 1/2 cup fenugreek leaves, 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder, 1 teaspoon red chili powder, 1/2 teaspoon chat masala powder, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 2 medium size chopped onion and 3/4 cup of water to make a moderately thick batter.
2. Take a non-stick pan, heat it and add little oil. Pour a large spoon of batter and spread it slightly over the pan.
3. Cook in low flame till one side is fully cooked and flip on other side with little oil around the sides and over the top and cook till it become liitle brown in color.
4. Optional – add some grated paneer in the centre of the cheeley. Sprinkle with grated cheese and chili powder.
5. Fold the two sides over the stuffing and serve hot.
Besan ka Cheela (Papra) with Cheese is ready to serve hot with coriander chutney.
Please leave your feedback and suggestions in the comments section below. Thank you.