Ingredients to prepare brinjal bharta
- 1 baigan/brinjal/eggplant
- 4 garlic (remove its skin)
- 4 green chili
- 2 medium size tomato
- salt to taste
- 1 medium size chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon mustard oil
Preparation Time: 5 min
Cooking Time: 20 min
How to make Baigan Ka Bharta
1. Take 1 baigan and slightly cut it from four sides.
2. Take 4 garlic (remove its skin) and 4 green chili. Put 1 garlic and green chili inside the splitted sides of baigan.
3. Burn the baigan (with garlic and chili) in high flame. Burn all the sides of baigan equally. Remove the skin of the baigan and mash all properly.
4. Take 2 medium size tomato and burn it in medium flame from all sides. Remove the skin of the tomato and mash it properly.
5. In a bowl put the mashed baigan and tomato. Put salt to taste, 1 medium size chopped onion, 1 teaspoon mustard oil and mix it properly.
Baigan Ka Bharta is ready to serve with Chappati for Dinner.
Please leave your feedback and suggestions in the comments section below. Thank you.