- 1 medium size potato
- 5-6 tablespoon of besan (gram flour)
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic paste
- 2-3 chopped green chili
- 1/2 teaspoon (posto) poppy seeds
- 1 cup of vegetable oil
- Black salt powder
Cooking Time : 15 mins
Preparation Time: 5 mins
How to make aloo ka pakora
1. Take 1 medium size potato cut it in thin round pieces with vegetable cutter and wash then running water.
2. In a bowl put 5-6 tablespoon of besan (gram flour), 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder, 1/4 teaspoon garlic paste, 2-3 chopped green chili, 1/2 teaspoon (posto) poppy seeds, salt to taste and add water mix well and make a not so thick batter. Keep aside for 15 mins.
3. Take a non-stick kadhai heat 1 cup of vegetable oil and dip the potato pieces into the batter and fry till it become golden brown.
Garnish with black salt powder.
Extra crispy and extra crunchy Aloo ka pakora is ready to serve hot with tomato sauce or coriander chutney for evening snacks.
Please leave your feedback and suggestions in the comments section below. Thank you.